Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Solution to the Trading Post Problem

At the dawn of the year 2010, I decided that I wouldn't do blog posts about trades I have made because, well, they tend to bore the shit out of me. This was met with some good-natured barbing all around the card blogging community (CBC), none of which has influenced this current decision.

After examining my decision more closely, I've decided to make a slight change to this policy. Because I really do enjoy trading, I will be showcasing the cards from trades I make, along with giving credit to trustworthy traders. Let's face it, people like seeing their name in print in Thorzul Will Rule the same way they like seeing their name in the local newspaper (so long as it is in no way related to a story containing the words "molestation" or "embezzlement"). All kidding aside, I want to encourage people to trade with me whenever possible.

However, I do not want to clog up the front page of this site with such stuff. Therefore, I have created a section in the sidebar with the title "Trading Archives." There, trades will be documented and backdated to January the first, 2010. An actual date will be attributed to each post, and readers are free to check them out on their own timetable. Trades will appear in this archive for a certain period of time, or until the archive grows too lengthy, at which point the oldest trades will be expunged from the record, euthanasia-style. I hope this turns out for the best.

1 comment:

BA Benny said...

I have sone Brewers stuff for trade including some game used if you are interested. I am looking for Mets first and then also Yankees. Shoot me an e-mail if you want more info and want to persue a trade.