Friday, April 23, 2010

Some Masterpieces Help

This afternoon I picked up a three-ring binder with the intent of storing my complete 2007 and 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces baseball sets. If there's a set out there that would be a shame to keep in a cardboard box, it would be either of those.

As someone who pays attention to presentation above all else, I cannot feel complete unless one condition is satisfied. Seeing as I built both of these sets without buying a box, I lack the necessary hobby box cover that I often like to slip inside the plastic cover of a binder to make the set look pretty. So... if you have either of these empty boxes lying around, or if you are thinking of purchasing one of these boxes, let me know. I'll recycle that box for you and turn it into a work of art.

3 comments:

longlivethewho13 said...

I have a hobby box of 07 Masterpieces if you need it.

Jay said...

Mooch....

J.K

Cardsplitter said...

Speaking of wrappers, etc, what do I do with all the damn wrappers I saved because you told me to? Now that I have proven myself a mindless follower...