Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Totally Awesome $40 Card Lot: Part 8 - Partial Fun Sets

I've finally decided that this will be a 10-part series. That means we're in the home stretch, afwully close to the thrilling conclusion.

This entry is a set-builder's dream.

1989 Bowman Lot

2000 Fleer Tradition Lot

The Skinny:
I haven't yet sorted either of these lots, but I don't think either of them comprise a full set. I'm waiting for a rainy day to do so. Seeing as I didn't buy much of that large-format Bowman back in the day, this set is some refreshing junk wax.

3 comments:

Baseballislife1984 said...

Nice, my first pack of baseball cards was 1989 Bowman! You can pick up singles for '89 Bowman pretty cheap.

AdamE said...

My card shop has a bunch of 89 Bowman boxes for 15 maybe even 10 bucks a box just in case you need some more cards to complete that set...

paulie3jobs said...

I have extras from both. Let me know.