Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lookin' Good, Masterpieces!

This is NOT a trade post.
No, this is a report on the improvement of my collection's infrastructure and a thank you for the independent contractors hired to do the dirty work.
That contractor, readers, would happen to be longlivethewho from For Cards Sake. He submitted a low-ball bid to be the sole provider of raw materials to be used for my 2007-2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Project, taking the form of an empty box top from 2007.

Not bad for a no-work, no-show job. Usually I like to center the picture a bit better than that, but I wanted to be open to the possibility of adding a cover from the 2008 series in the future.
Oh, and he also threw in a nice Kareem reprint card from the 2001-02 Topps basketball set I'm slowly chipping away at.

Remember, this was not a trade post.