Saturday, June 26, 2010

2010 Topps Experiment II: Update #2

Another bunch of 2010 Topps hit my mailbox. These came from I Don't Know... 3rd Base. Let's check out a few of the highlights.

First card in the series, Ryan Braun. He's being haunted by a giant floating head as he makes a sliding catch. It's kind of like Zardoz, except with baseball.

See?

Well, maybe the mathematical equation is a little closer to something like this:
2010 Topps #331 Ryan Braun = Zardoz + Baseball - Sean Connery in an Orange Diaper

Moving on... #353 Jason Heyward. This is the better edition of this card, in my opinion. Agent Cooper's, too.

And we close things out with former Green Bay Packers head coach Lindy Infante trying to prevent Jimmy Rollins from turning two.

Thanks, IDK3B, your help was appreciated!

Oh, and the call for what-whats seemed to work earlier, so give me a what-what if you've seen Zardoz. Personally, I rented it on VHS back in 1997 or so, and I now own it on DVD.

4 comments:

mmmrhubarb said...

I caught the last half of Zardoz one late late night, and had to hit IMDB the next day to see what the heck it was I was watching. So I could, you know, AVOID it next time.

SpastikMooss said...

Never seen it, but it looks weird. Needless to say, added to my Netflix now.

John said...

I lost all respect for Sean

steve said...

the gun is good, the penis is evil