Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Terms That Should Never, Ever Be This Close In Proximity

Not too long ago, I won an auction for a bunch of cabinet cards. They came shipped in a large top loader that I assume was intended for 8x10 player photos. Last night, I was packaging up some of the extra cabinet cards for an eBay buyer who won some of the duplicates from me. And yes, I used the very same photo holder. The recycling of such materials sometimes unearths undreamed-of treasures.

I don't care if the original photo was printed on gold leaf paper and came with a 14 oz sirloin and a bottle of A1. The name "Carlos Baerga" should never, and I mean NEVER, under any circumstances, come that close to the phrase "$18.00."

That is all.

1 comment:

SpastikMooss said...

Ah, but what about the super ultra rare 1/1 Mojo Carlos Bearga misprint version?