Saturday, July 17, 2010

2010 Topps Experiment II: Update #11

We are nine cards closer to the goal of 2010 Topps Series II set completion thanks to Crinkly Wrappers.
We're going to take a look at them, aunt-and-uncle's-house-photo-collage-style. You know what I'm talking about, when you visit a relative's house over the holidays and between trips to the basement beer fridge you stop and take a gander at the multiple photo frames hanging on the walls. You look for yourself, just to prove that you were a loved one of the family. It may be your third grade class picture, but it counts all the same.

All I need now are eight more cards, and we can close the book on this thing. I just checked, and the Series II Project started on June 14, 2010. Today is July 17, 2010, which puts us 33 days into the experiment. Series I got finished in 35 days. My mail hasn't arrived yet, but perhaps those final eight cards are on their way. Just to be safe, here are the last cards needed:
442 517 522 524 569 573 576 582

If you can scrounge them up, send me those last few cards, and perhaps we'll finish on Monday for a tie with Series I if they don't come today.

No comments: