Monday, July 12, 2010

2010 Topps Experiment II: Update #8 (The Neverending Story Edition)

The latest offering for my 2010 Topps Experiment bears only one similarity to the 1984 film mentioned in the title. Within the past week, I have received packages of 2010 Topps Series 2 cards from BA Benny and All Your Base Cards Belong to Us. However, in relation to cards I still needed for the set, I felt like young Atreyu. How so? Well, I was up against The Nothing.

Sorry to say, fellas, but I didn't need a single card for the set. No matter, the cards will eventually find a good home once the post-completion giveaway takes place. Additionally, I've posted the card numbers needed for the set. (You can find these at the top of the sidebar.) We're close, but I'm not sure we can beat the Series I mark.

Thanks anyways, guys, I really appreciate the effort.


The above picture is the best I could find for The Nothing via Google image search. Any idiot knows that's Gmork. I mean... come on.

3 comments:

dayf said...

About damn time you put up a list. sheesh. Knock 43 cards off your list. No, I'm not telling you which ones.

And as for Gmork that thing scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. Now I see that picture and I think it's cute and cuddly and I want to pet him and love him. Man, has the internet ruined me.

vw: mister quinci
(it failed the first time because I took to long)

TJ said...

Doh! It's Ok. The walk to the mailbox was much needed exercise anyway.

BA Benny said...

You put up the list the day I mailed them out. I knew I should have waited. Oh well, I tried.