Monday, August 2, 2010

August Group Break is Open

I'll be short and sweet.

The Break: 4 tins of 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot, 1 box of 2006 Upper Deck Artifacts
The Price: $9.75 per team
The Payment: Send immediate PayPal payment to bill13boehm@yahoo.com

Don't forget: When paying, please include your screen name, real name, team chosen, and mailing address as a note with the payment. This makes getting the cards to you ten times easier. Just because you have been in a group break in the past doesn't necessarily mean I still have your address on file.

The Teams:
Yankees: BS (paid)
Rays:
Red Sox: Connie (paid)
Blue Jays:
Orioles:

White Sox:
Twins:
Tigers: Grand Cards (paid)
Royals:
Indians:

Rangers:
Angels:
Athletics: Todd Uncommon (paid)
Mariners: Jonathan @ RGB Cards (paid)

Braves: Chris Mays (paid)
Phillies: Dan (paid)
Mets: BA Benny (paid)
Marlins:
Nationals (Expos?): Zpop (paid)

Cardinals: Jim Harcar (paid)
Reds:
Brewers: Thorzul
Cubs: Tunguska (paid)
Astros: The Dimwit (paid)
Pirates:

Padres: PunkRockPaint (paid)
Giants: Todd Uncommon (paid)
Rockies:
Dodgers:
Diamondbacks:

18 comments:

Grand Cards said...

I'll take the Tigers--payment on the way!

Anonymous said...

I will take the Yankees. Will try and send the payment as soon as possible, although I've never done it before, so please let me know if it doesn't turn out alright.

BS

Chris Mays said...

I'll take the Braves. Money on the way ...

Anonymous said...

US only?

Thorzul said...

Canada? OK.

Bangladesh? No.

Matt F. said...

I know you want to keep it short but you may want to mention that the 2007 Sweet Spot redemptions are expired. I know Upper Deck was honoring them for a little while after the deadline but I'm not sure what the current status of that is.

Anonymous said...

Oh well, Latvia here. I presume that's about as good as Bangladesh.

darkship said...

that deadline goes to November according to Chris from the Hobby Box you Tube channel. That info came from his UD rep.

Tunguska said...

Cubs please.

Ominous word verification - failet

PunkRockPaint said...

I asked for the Padres with my PayPal transaction.

Zpop said...

I'd like the Nationals please (and any Expos if they wander in). I'll send the payment in a few minutes.

Todd Uncommon said...

Money is in for the Giants and A's.

Colbey (flywheels) said...

One of these days I'll get in for the Braves before someone else claims them!

BA Benny said...

Mets please. Payment has been sent.

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

Can you guarantee me Ichiro and King Felix hits in this break?

No?

Oh well, I guess I'll play anyway. Mariners, please.

The Dimwit said...

I'll take the Astros. Payment on the way!

Jim Harcar said...

I will take Cardinals

Jim Harcar
23 Ivey
Bloomington, IL 61701

ppal onway

Thorzul said...

Closed.