Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who Dem Caps???

Earlier this week, I wrote about my travels to Minnesota, and how we stopped along that way to buy some vending machine baseball caps at a small-town gas station. Now, you need to guess which teams I got. To facilitate the guessing, I've included a picture of both caps from the rear perspective.

To enter this fake contest, all you have to do is guess the two teams you believe these caps belong to. The winner gets jack shit, but they will allow this narrative to move towards its inevitable conclusion, saving the baseball card blogging world from heart-wrenching uncertainty.

You can only guess two teams in total. If I start to see that both teams have been guessed, but separately, by different readers, I will divulge a clue. At this point, the contest becomes hilariously easy, and it will come down to whomever can type to fastest. Happy guessing on this pointless exercise in suspense.

And I'm not sure how this image looks on your piece-of-shit computer screen, but on mine they are black and red.

19 comments:

beardy said...

They look black & orange to me.

I am going to go with the Nationals and Pirates.

sruchris said...

Pirates and Reds

Play at the Plate said...

I'll say Rockies and Angels, just to be different.

Don said...

White Sox and Astros.

FanOfReds said...

Rockies and Reds. Mostly because up until this year I could see lots of leftover Reds helmets in vending machines or whatever other crazy place you guys find cool stuff.

dayf said...

A's and Marlins.

Thorzul said...

Well, both teams have been chosen, just not by the same reader. You are free to make another guess with a different combination.

gritz76 said...

White Sox and the Reds. I'm with Beardy though, the red is a little orange!

beardy said...

Pirates and Angels FTW!

AdamE said...

Pirates - Marlins

Mad Guru said...

Memphis Maniax and the Sacramento Monarchs.

Anonymous said...

Reds and Marlins.

William said...

Angels and Marlins.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Rockies and Angels?

Thorzul said...

Alright, clue time.

NL East.

Anonymous said...

Mets and Nationals.

William said...

Marlins and Nationals. Or some shit.

Corky said...

It looks like the Mets and Nationals

cynicalbuddha said...

white sox and the reds