Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football: Off to a Great Start

I have to say that I'm absolutely loving the beginning of the NCAA and NFL football seasons. For two consecutive weeks, we have witnessed two Badger victories and two Packer victories. During the same span of time, the University of Minnesota has lost both of its football games, as have the Minnesota Vikings.

Needless to say, things are going well for football fans in Wisconsin. I'm choosing to savor it now, as next week brings the Pack into Bear Country, and the Vikings play the Lions. Different outcomes may emerge seven days from now, but for the time being, I have a huge smile on my face.

I'm so happy, in fact, that I'm going to share a non-Packers, football-related clip that I found this weekend. Very NSFW language, but very funny.

I suppose that's one way to motivate your players.


Oh, by the way...
4th and goal from the 1? At home? "This is not Detroit, man, this is the Super Bowl!!!"

4 comments:

caljr3000 said...

HAHA, the Minnesota Favres favred themselves with three Favre interceptions (the Brett Favre special!) and lost the Favre to the Chad Henne-led Dolphin!

longlivethewho said...

Beating the Bills is like beating your slow cousin at the family picnic in a game of one-on-one basketball. Either way, you feel bad in the end.

caljr3000 said...

I'd just like to direct your attention to the following image from this fark thread (http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=5633428):

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/robsul82/roflbot-39.jpg

That is all

Liga Spanyol said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me.