Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last Blogger Standing: Round 3

The only way I would own such a nasty, piece of skank card as a 1994-95 Fleer Mark West would be if I found it in a long-forgotten lot of cards in an unused dresser drawer in my parents' house. Yes, it was in the lot, and whoever wins this thing will have to put up with it.

Can I get a what-what for Old Dominion? I love cheering those guys on whenever they make their occasional NCAA basketball tournament appearance.

These contestants are still in the running for the Grand Prize:
William
Mariner1
MDXS
BA Benny
Play at the Plate
Hackenbush
I Don't Know...3rd Base

At this point in the contest, it becomes a battle of wills. Who will blink first?

ROUND 3
Is this card in the stack?
1992 Fleer #97 Tim Raines

Guess by 11:59.

6 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

No. Not only no, but hell no. But what do I know?

BA Benny said...

I will say YES again. I hope so to counter that Mark West.

MDXS said...

Yes.

Mariner1 said...

My gut tells me NO it's not in there.

William said...

No.

Hackenbush said...

Yes