Saturday, September 11, 2010

Never Mind, At Least About the Murphy

Alright, disregard a small fraction of my last post. A surprise package hit my mailbox yesterday, and it contained one of the 2010 Allen & Ginter cards I indicated I needed in my last post.
I have high regard for people who read my want lists, and even higher regard for people who send me something from them. This means I have very high regard for Ryan from "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. He sent me the final Baseball Sketches card I needed, Daniel Murphy.

So, if you were thinking of sending that one my way, keep it.
Now that I have the card, I finally know what Murphy did to deserve the honor, a behind-the-back flip to get a runner out.
If this is the case, I can't wait for the multitude of Mark Buehrle cards in 2011 products commemorating his amazing Opening Day put-out.

The package also included some 2009 Upper Deck X die cuts I need...

...and some base cards from the same set.

Thanks "O" No!!!, I'll hit you back soon.

2 comments:

moremonkeys138 said...

I actually have a bunch of cards on your wantlist as well. Shoot me a message and we'll work out a deal.

Ryan said...

You're welcome for the cards. I had mailed them out the day before you made the post. I didn't reply to your post because I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I hope nobody else went to the trouble of sending the murphy sketch card.