Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thanks For the Smokes I Bummed Off Ya

OK, they weren't smokes, really. Facsimile cigarette cards is more like it. I sent out a plea for help with the 2010 Allen & Ginter set a couple of weeks ago, and several dudes came up big. I would like to take the time to thank night owl, Nachos Grande, and BS for almost getting me all the way up to the top of the mountain. Some of the deliveries even overlapped, and now I have doubles of some of the cards I previously needed.

All I'm left needing are cards 314 (Ivan Rodriguez) and 326 (Aaron Rowand). If anyone has either of these to trade, let me know. If you are still building this set, too, I've got my cards available for trade listed in the 2010 section of the sidebar.

(Speaking of which, where is my blog's sidebar showing up in your browser? When I checked the site at work on a PC, everything was shifted down to the bottom instead of on the right-hand side. On my home Mac, however, it's still where it should be. I'd appreciate the data and would like to know what's up.)

5 comments:

Scott Crawford said...

I've got a spare Pudge, direct from Ben Henry's and my last trade. If you're up for it, we can use it as the beginning of a trade. I'm, we'll call it "half-heartedly", building Ginter this year, so I'll take a look at your list. If I come across the Rowand (highly possible; card shop down the street might have it), I'll let you know

night owl said...

I noticed your sidebar had gone down under yesterday. That's where it remains. I know nothing more.

Mad Guru said...

Seems to be a browser thing. In Firefox and Safari, the sidebar is in it's normal position for me. With Explorer, the sidebar is a bottombar.

dfwbuck2 said...

explorer...bottom of the page...

Captain Canuck said...

yeah, pc and explorer, aligned perfectly in the middle, at the bottom of the page...