Thursday, October 14, 2010

What the Fuck Is Going On Here???????

Apparently we've hit upon a metaphysical impossibility.

Simultaneously, this item...

...and this item...

...are being sold.

What gives? And which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I'm really happy that he's not in a Brew Crew jersey in either of these, 'cause I'd have a hard time finding the confidence to bid.
Actually, I think I trust the one from the dacardworld seller. It's the first one that gives me the creeps. By the way, neither of these was listed two days ago.
Is it just common practice to lift someone's images to sell something you don't possess? I'm no lawyer, but I think that constitutes fraud.

Dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria!!!

2 comments:

Chris Harris said...

They're not actually "true" ones-of-one. They're really ones-of-four.

There are four printing plates: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.

My guess is that each is a different color.

Thorzul said...

That may be true, but both sellers are using the exact same image of the magenta plate.

Might this be an instance of a seller hedging his bets by putting up the same item for bid under two different accounts? One is a $0.99 starter bid, while the other is a $48 BIN.