Sunday, October 3, 2010

When It Rains, It Pours

A short while back, I made a plea for help with the last two base cards I needed for my 2010 Allen & Ginter set.

YOU GENEROUS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Within a short time, I made a deal with Scott Crawford for those last two cards. A few days before those arrived, however, I got a package in the mail from BS, probably the most inappropriately named collector out there. This guy is anti-BS. He even sent me some of the Ginter minis I'm after, too.

To make a long story short, I now have two each of the Ivan Rodriguez and Aaron Rowand cards I so desperately needed not too long ago. Here they is.

Oh, and part of the original trade was also for this 1982 Topps Eddie Murray.

Only five cards left to go in that old thing. Got any of these?
75 Tommy John
83 Yankees Future Stars - Steve Balboni
110 Carlton Fisk
466 Randy Lerch
618 Tim Foli

Maybe we can knock that set out as well.
Thanks guys, for making collecting fun!

No comments: