Saturday, December 18, 2010

2007 UD SP Legendary Cuts Break

As predicted, the Legendary Cuts box arrived safe and sound today. Check this out.

THE HITS:




Sorry for hogging a couple more of the hits. I guess that's what happens when you pick up ten teams. The not-on-a-team Walt Whitman was randomed off among all participants who are not Thorzul, and the winner was Chris Mays.

Thanks for taking part, I'll be back next month with something new, and probably a little less expensive.

Oh, and these will most likely get sent out after Christmas, just so you know.

4 comments:

PhaLe28 said...

nice group break; I will make sure to buy a couple of slots for the next one. Save the Marlins, Nationals and [Devil] Rays for me!

Fuji said...

That Gossage Legendary Materials card is sweet!

dayf said...

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/12/brewers-acquire-zack-greinke.html

Nice one dude, I'll see you in the NLCS...

Scott Crawford said...

I'm with Fuji on the Gossage. Cool to see an item like that with him in a non-Yankee or Padre uniform (though I'll be damned if I can ascertain what team the actual uniform swatch is from).