Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 Card-vent Calendar: December 19

December 19, 2010:
1990 Pro Set #535 Dan Saleaumua

Finally, the Card-vent Calendar has a football card to behold this year! I can't say that I'm "feeling kinda Sunday" today, but this card has put me in a better football mood.

Last year I had my first celebrity comment on the blog by none other than Dan Saleaumua when his card was featured on the calendar. It's great to see him again, and I hope his charity fundraising is going well.

While it's difficult to prove it was actually him, I do remember checking my Sitemeter and seeing a site view from Arizona right around the same time of his comment. The referring page was an email provider, leading me to believe that someone close to Dan sent him a link, and he followed up from there.

So... Matt Flynn tonight? The season is over, unless there's a Bears collapse of epic proportions.

No comments: