Sunday, December 19, 2010

Interim Cheapo Group Break!

I have some great leads on boxes for the next monthly group break. However, I wanted to give everyone some time to exhale after the comparatively pricey December break. In order to reach a compromise, I sought out material for one of my famous El Cheapo group breaks. You know, it's been a while since I've held one of these, but today I picked up a nice lot that should satisfy a lot of team collectors.
For only $10.00, you can claim a single-team slot in this break. Here's what we're looking at. The lot I purchased was promised to have a book value of an unspecified thousands of dollars. There are going to be jersey cards, autographs, serial numbered cards, refractors, inserts... basically all of the fun stuff with no commons. I'm guessing these will be low-level hits and tons of inserts, with approximately 400-500 cards in total.

Here are some shots of cards that could theoretically be in this lot. None of these cards are guaranteed to be in our lot, since the seller used the same picture for a number of similar lots for sale.



To join, it's very simple. Claim your team(s) in the comments, then pay immediately via PayPal, $10.00.
Send payment to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com

And don't forget to put your screen name, address, and team in the comments box with your payment.

TEAMS
Rays - Derek
Yankees - Scott Crawford (paid)
Red Sox - Zpop (paid)
Blue Jays - Retrofan (paid)
Orioles - Derek (paid)
Twins - Rhubarb Runner (paid)
White Sox -
Tigers - RoofGod (paid)
Indians - Alec (paid)
Royals -
Rangers - Play at the Plate
A's -
Angels -
Mariners - Jonathan @ RGB Cards (paid)
Phillies - BS (paid)
Braves - Chris Mays (paid)
Marlins - Derek (paid)
Mets - BA Benny (paid)
Nationals/Expos - Mad Guru (paid)
Reds - Mad Guru (paid)
Cardinals - Jim Harcar (paid)
Brewers - Thorzul
Astros -
Cubs - Phungo (paid)
Pirates -
Giants -
Padres -
Rockies -
Dodgers - gcrl (paid)
Diamondbacks - Alec (paid)

This should be a fun break, with cards ranging from 1987 to 2010.

18 comments:

Chris Mays said...

Thorzul, payment is on the way for the Braves.

Thorzul said...

Holy crap, you're fast!

Scott Crawford said...

Always on Sunday nights, man. I'm in for the Yanks again (glutton for punishment, comin' atcha), if I can pay when I hit the bank (no later than Tuesday, but in all likelihood tomorrow).

Anonymous said...

I will take Cardinals

Jim Harcar
2710 Crooked Creek
Bloomington il
61705

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

Put me down for the Mariners thanks. So long as the cards are from 1989 to 2010 there should be at least one player in there I collect.

Zpop said...

I'll take the Red Sox this time.
Thanks.

Retrofan said...

I'll take the Blue Jays.

Anonymous said...

I would like to take the Phillies. Payment is on its way.

BS

mmmrhubarb said...

Let me see about getting you $$ for the Twins...

Anonymous said...

will you send internationally

Derek said...

I will take the O's and Marlins. I'll get payment to you this afternoon.
Thanks,
Derek
tomahawkchopping.blogspot.com

BA Benny said...

Mets please, payment coming.

Thorzul said...

Anonymous,
How international is "international"? I generally ship to Canada, even though it's a pain in the ass.

Also, how much does it cost to ship 25-50 cards to your country. There will have to be an extra charge for that.

RoofGod said...

Tigers for me please.

Derek said...

what the hell, give me the rays too

Mad Guru said...

All right, I'm in with the discount. I'll take the Expos/Nationals and Reds. Paypal coming.

gcrl said...

dodgers por favor

Alec said...

I'll take you up on the two-for-$19 deal and take the Indians and Diamondbacks