Monday, January 17, 2011

Guess the Mii

This morning I completed my Wii Active workout. No, it's not quite the same as going to the gym, but it's a way to stay fit when the weather sucks and you don't feel like going outside.
After finishing the workout, for some reason I took a look at the Mii channel. In addition to friends and relatives who have played some of the games with us, my wife and I have also created Mii avatars for a few select celebrities. While these rarely get used, it is fun to see them pop up in the background of certain games.

This one in particular game me a huge laugh today. See if you can guess who it is. The hint is that he's a well-known athlete.

If you are the first to correctly guess who it is, I'll send you... something. One guess per person.

13 comments:

AdamE said...

Tom Brady

mmosley said...

Nolan Ryan.

Mad Guru said...

Prince Fielder.

cubsfan731 said...

Matt Ryan

SpastikMooss said...

John McEnroe. At first I had no guess - but given Wii Tennis and his open mouth, all I can think is "You Cannot Be Serious!"

The Diamond King said...

Lincecum!

mmmrhubarb said...

Polanco? No, wait, head not big enough.

Anonymous said...

Matt Hasselbeck.

Thorzul said...

No one's gotten it yet. Our mystery man is under 30 years old.

I'll reveal the answer tonight if there's still no correct guess. I think you'll find the likeness is pretty good.

Nathan said...

Andrew Bogut

82Redbirds said...

Well...I was going to guess Matt Holliday, but he's 30. Then I thought it was Matt Hasselbeck, but he's 35. Brian Urlacher is 32. Andre Aggasi is...I don't know...100? So I decided to just take a back seat and wait for someone else who is much smarter than me to guess the correct athlete.

Kevin said...

Ooh, is it Landycakes - I mean, Landon Donovan?

Offy said...

Pedroia?