Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Video Box Break: 2001 Pacific Football

I'll let the video speak for itself. It's a bit long, but informative.


The Booty (Literally (Partially, At Least)):
#454 Travis Henry AUTO (0156/1500)

#451 Alex Bannister AUTO (1020/1750)

War Room #3 Josh Booty

Retail Ltd. (All #/299)

All in all, a pleasantly surprising box. In total, I have opened one hobby box, another retail box, and those few loose retail packs almost ten years ago. Those two are the first autographs I've pulled. I've got about 80% of the base set completed, and I think I'll leave my goal at completing that. There's a large rookie set extension, but they are all SPs.

2 comments:

Jay said...

With Nine Mouths to Feed, Travis Henry Says He’s Broke.

Crazy

Heres the link..

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/sports/football/12henry.html

Anonymous said...

recently i have problem which is usual of many of us ! what should do and how to go on living, I can not understand ((I have stopped smiling at ALL!!!! :( yes!!,i have bad teeth because of heredity ... why me? Teeth is the first thing you see when meet somebody,or doing smth like that, I have found a solution in putting lumineers ! and i must say it has guaranteed 100% result,now i know its a good decision