Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Waiting For Payment...

I'm waiting for a couple of participants in the January group break to pay for their slots. It looks like I'm going to end up taking on a couple of teams, and I'd rather not have to front even more money for those slots. I'd love to order the boxes tonight, so pay up, peeps.

Or will I have to drop an ATM on your head? (Sorry, I'm playing catch-up with the best drama series of the past five years, and perhaps I'm a little too into it. Heisenberg is the shit. Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

Oh, and you're welcome to claim any open teams if you still want in.

7 comments:

TJ said...

Does that show make you really want to smoke meth, or is that just me?

beardy said...

Payment sent. Apologies for the slackassery.

MDXS said...

Have you not seen the third season yet? Because, if not, man, I'm really jealous.

Thorzul said...

In the middle of season 2 right now.
"Better Call Saul" was tonight's episode. Are you jealous because of one of those "you get to experience it for the first time" sort of things?

jacobmrley said...

I want in, I have never done one of these, I would like the mets please.

madding said...

Man, I heard they just started filming season 4. Can't believe I'm that excited about a TV show.

MDXS said...

Yes, definitely. It's something else...