Sunday, January 16, 2011

zoolBay #2

The experiment with the first Thorzul Auction went rather well, so we're going to give it another go. Here's what's up for bid:

That's the majority of the contents of a blaster of 2010 Topps Chrome Baseball cards. I'm in the process of downsizing a little bit, and these curly monsters are going to be the first to go. The winning bidder will receive:
26 base cards
3 refractors
2 X-fractors

This is not the whole blaster, as I have traded a card or two away, and I took out a Yovani Gallardo for my collection.
Bidding will begin at $6.00 for the lot, including shipping. Bids may be made in $0.25 increments. Bidding will end this Wednesday night.

Happy bidding!

4 comments:

BA Benny said...

any hints on the refractors or other x-fractor?

Thorzul said...

I'll tell you this: The other x-fractor is Joe Mauer.

beardy said...

I would like to bid negative four dollars please. Nothing personal, I just think this is the crappiest product of the year.

caljr3000 said...

Running your own auction? But then how is someone else supposed to get listing and commission fees? And who's supposed to monopolize the method of payment your bidders can use? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!