Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Topps Asian Dragon Sexy Lady Hobby Box

Every so often I search for the phrase "hobby box" on eBay to see what pops up. Sometimes a box has flown under the radar and looks like it might sell for super cheap. Other times, "hobby box" turns up stuff I wasn't really looking for.

Or was I????


I think I've got the big idea that will get Topps out of its standard Flagship, Heritage, Bowman, Chrome, Triple Threads, Tribute, Sterling thoughtless zombie procession of products. Right around the All-Star Break, Topps should be releasing its adults-only eastern-themed baseball product: 2011 Topps Asian Dragon Sexy Lady.

Let me go on the record by saying I don't want the Prince Fielder card from this year's set.

1 comment:

Todd Uncommon said...

Not to lose out to current competition, Topps will launch these as the "Palmwarmers" set.