Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Group Break: 2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Update

The box has been opened. Check it.

THE HITS
Ted Williams (25/25)
Come on guys, I practically begged someone to take the Red Sox. It's good to be me. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Steve Carlton (24/25)

Another Steve Carlton (036/100)

Brad Penny (31/50)

Orlando Cabrera (078/100)

Shawn Green (08/10)

Gallery of Stars

Brown Framed


HOF Heroes

More boxes next week. And trading of non-baseball teams is still open.

4 comments:

Cardsplitter said...

Your welcome. I had "I'll take the Red Sox" typed in, and then looked at my bank account.

Thorzul said...

Yeah I thought you were conspicuously absent on this one, Cardsplitter.

Baseballislife1984 said...

the Williams and Carlton are really nice cards!!

Super bowl 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.