Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Almost There

We're three participants away from filling the March group break. In order to fill it up, I'm offering a discount on one of the last three slots. If you want to join, the price will be only $20, and if you've already picked up a team, your second one will only be $19.
Here's what's left.
UPDATE: ONE TEAM LEFT
Angels
Athletics
Mariners
White Sox
Indians
Royals
Twins
Blue Jays
Rays
Pirates
Astros
Padres
Dodgers
Mets
Marlins

Please join, so we can get the boxes ordered.

4 comments:

- potch said...

Sigh, I always seem to miss these until the Reds or Tigers are gone. I need to pay more attention around here - or start collecting a team nobody likes. :)

Michael A. said...

I'll take the D-Backs, I'll put in the payment now.
Thanks

hiflew said...

I'll pop on the Rockies if you are willing to wait until Friday morning for payment.

Clay said...

I will take the Mets in hopes of getting some Piazza cards I don't have.