Friday, March 4, 2011

Looking For Six More Group Breakers

Of the following teams, I need six more to be claimed before I can order the boxes for the March group break.

Angels
Athletics
Rangers
Mariners
White Sox
Indians
Royals
Twins
Tigers
Blue Jays
Rays
Pirates
Astros
Padres
Diamondbacks
Dodgers
Giants
Rockies
Mets
Marlins

Yeah, six breakers might be tough to come by. Some of the usual suspects are noticeably absent. To wit:
Breaker Morant: Passed away in 1902.
Breaker-Breaker-One-Niner: Turns out CB is a fringe dinosaur of communication technology.
Breaking the Waves: Not participating, since my breaks don't strictly adhere to Dogme '95.
Breaker (G.I. Joe): Lame-ass Joes without a gimmick usually fizzle out.
Breakdancer: Lost his cardboard.
Breaking Away: The Cutters, despite their awesomeness, cannot always be counted on.

In short, here's the break: One hobby box of 2005 Throwback Threads, one hobby box of 2008 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection, $21 for a two-team slot, one of your choice, one randomly assigned once we reach 15, ahem, breakers.

1 comment:

Mad Guru said...

To them, it's just a dirty word. To me, it's just something else I never got a chance to be.