Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Group Break Is Open!

Our ability to organize may get taken away as we speak, but those bastards cannot strip us of our rights to collectively break! That's right, the March group break is on-ski, to the highest degree, to the T-O-P, yo it's all about MONEY!

Here's what we'll be opening:
One hobby box of 2005 Donruss Throwback Threads
One hobby box of 2008 Upper Deck Utlimate Collection

That Ultimate is more like a hobby pack, but a good hit should be gained from it. This break will set you back $21.00 for a two-team slot. State your preference of the first team in the comments if you want in, and your second team will randomly be assigned.

As always, include your screen name, address, and team of your choice as a note with the PayPal payment. Payment can be sent to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com

No Famous Fabrics this month, just wanted to cut down on costs a little for you guys. Also, I really, really want this break to fill up this month. Let no team go unclaimed. Good luck on this one!

Teams:
1. Angels -
2. Athletics -
3. Rangers - Play at the Plate
4. Mariners -
5. White Sox -
6. Indians -
7. Royals -
8. Twins -
9. Tigers - the sewingmachineguy (paid)
10. Red Sox - The Notorious B.U.D. (paid)
11. Yankees - BS (paid)
12. Blue Jays -
13. Orioles - beardy (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs - Tunguska
16. Cardinals - IkesCards (paid)
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds - Alex (paid)
21. Padres -
22. Diamondbacks - Michael A. (paid)
23. Dodgers -
24. Giants - Pop Startled (paid)
25. Rockies - hiflew (paid)
26. Braves - Chris Mays (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos -
28. Mets - Clay (paid)
29. Phillies - Phungo/deal (paid)
30. Marlins -

13 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I'll take the Braves! Payment on the way.

Derek said...

Damn, Chris, how do you get in so fast!

deal said...

Sign team Phungo up for the Phils - payment will go out tonight.

beardy said...

O's please. I will pay you when I damn well feel like it, which should be within the next 48 hours.

Tunguska said...

Cubs please.

Anonymous said...

I would like the Yankees. Money is on the way as soon as I am able.

BS

IkesCards said...

Cardinals, please.

The Notorious B.U.D. said...

The way it's been going I guess I'll take the Red Sox. Sending payment shortly.

Alex said...

Reds

Pop Startled said...

payment sent...Giants

the sewingmachineguy said...

Just sent payment for the Tigers. Thanx.

King Felix 4 CY said...

Hey there, I have been reading your blog for years now, but this will be my first time joining. I would like the Mariners please. Confirm me, and I will pay right away. Cheers!Now that I think of it, I think I actuallyy may have joined before, a nice while back now though.I am King_Felix_4_CY

King Felix 4 CY said...

I must be drunk. Disregard any of my stupidity