Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Guys Are Awesome!

I want to thank everyone who stepped in and claimed a team in the March group break, especially those who did so in the last couple of days. The boxes have been ordered, and now it's time for the second team randomization. (By the way, I'm still waiting for payment from a few participants. As of right now, hiflew is going to pay on Friday, Play at the Plate is sending his soon, and I haven't heard anything from Tunguska. I had some cash in my PayPal account to cover the boxes, but let's get that in soon, yes?)

The Ramdomization:

The Teams:
1. Angels - Michael A.
2. Athletics - the sewingmachineguy (Traded to hiflew)
3. Rangers - Play at the Plate
4. Mariners - The Notorious B.U.D.
5. White Sox - Thorzul
6. Indians - Phungo/deal
7. Royals - Play at the Plate
8. Twins - Alex
9. Tigers - the sewingmachineguy
10. Red Sox - The Notorious B.U.D.
11. Yankees - BS
12. Blue Jays - BS
13. Orioles - beardy
14. Rays - Ikescards
15. Cubs - Tunguska
16. Cardinals - IkesCards
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates - Pop Startled
19. Astros - Tunguska
20. Reds - Alex
21. Padres - Clay
22. Diamondbacks - Michael A.
23. Dodgers - beardy
24. Giants - Pop Startled
25. Rockies - hiflew
26. Braves - Chris Mays
27. Nationals/Expos - Chris Mays
28. Mets - Clay
29. Phillies - Phungo/deal
30. Marlins - hiflew (Traded to the sewingmachineguy)

Trading is now open. (I might be up for trading the White Sox to someone. Make me an offer.) Have fun with this one. And honestly, I really am happy I was able to fill this break. So glad, in fact, that I'm thinking of throwing in something extra once the boxes arrive. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

IkesCards said...

Sweet! Love the Ikeacards typo as the giant Ikea bookcase in Isaac's room is packed with his baseball cards.

hiflew said...

Cool I guess I get to be the complete 1993 expansion guy. The Marlins are available to trade or I can sell them off for prospects later.

The Notorious B.U.D. said...

Cool, got the M's too. You got an ETA on the break Thorzul? Thanks for hosting this!

the sewingmachineguy said...

@hiflew ~ I would like the Marlins. I will give you the A's for them. Deal?

Clay said...

Padres available for trade if anyone is interested.

hiflew said...

Deal. I've always like the A's a little.

Anonymous said...

Hi Clay,

I will send you the Blue Jays in exchange for the Padres if you are so willing.

BS

Clay said...

BS,
I think I would rather take my chances with the Padres.
Thanks,
Clay