Thursday, April 21, 2011

He Is Great, and His Name Rhymes With "Umstead"

No, not Dagwood Bumstead, you chumps! I'm talking about Jack Plumstead, the dude from the UK who send packages from one continent to another like it ain't no thang.
Like a chicken wang.
On a strang.

Here are a few of the highlights of the most recent package he sent my way.

2010 Topps Heritage #43 NL Home Run Leaders
This one goes straight into my Prince binder. There's probably a lot of '10 Heritage I'm lacking. Same with '11. Maybe next year I'll end my Huck Feritage stance.

2010 Upper Deck #586 Milwaukee Team Checklist
I probably have this card already, but whether it's in the Braun binder or the Gallardo binder, I'm not sure.
By the way, did anyone see that $99 case of 20 blaster boxes of 2010 UD that was offered by Blowout a few weeks ago? I was real close to pulling the trigger on that deal. Anyone go for it?

2010 Upper Deck #294 Mat Gamel
Yes, one of my Brewer binders has a Mat Gamel section.

2010 Upper Deck Biography #SB-28 Yovani Gallardo
This card celebrates Gallardo's 1-0 shutout of the Pirates in which he also hit a home run.

2010 Topps Update Series #US-35 Ryan Braun AS
My base set of this is finished, and all I need are a few of the Vintage Legends I'm collecting. Anybody have some of those to trade?

1996 Leaf Signature Series John Jaha

Two words on that last one: Brewers Legend

Thanks!

No comments: