Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Randomization and a Reminder

I did the randomization for the April group break a few minutes ago. Here's the screen shot.

That makes the team draw look like this:

1. Angels - PunkRockPaint
2. Athletics - Tunguska
3. Rangers - Retrofan
4. Mariners - IkesCards
5. White Sox - Alex
6. Indians - Zpop
7. Royals - hiflew
8. Twins - Zpop
9. Tigers - hiflew (traded to Ryan G)
10. Red Sox - Retrofan
11. Yankees - Ryan G
12. Blue Jays - BS
13. Orioles - beardy
14. Rays - beardy
15. Cubs - Tunguska
16. Cardinals - IkesCards
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates - hiflew
19. Astros - gcrl
20. Reds - Alex
21. Padres - PunkRockPaint
22. Diamondbacks - Chris Mays
23. Dodgers - gcrl
24. Giants - BS
25. Rockies - Ryan G (traded to hiflew)
26. Braves - Chris Mays
27. Nationals/Expos - Thorzul
28. Mets - hiflew
29. Phillies - arfmax
30. Marlins - arfmax

The trading period is officially open. Notice will be given shortly before the break will occur. Because of the weird products, I had to try out a new seller, so I'm not expecting the boxes to get here until sometime next week.

Also, Tunguska needs to pay. Happy trading!

8 comments:

hiflew said...

Ryan G. will you trade the Rockies for either the Pirates or Tigers? Both teams do have cards in the 2005 box...the Rox do not.

beardy said...

Anybody want the Rays? I'll take just about any other team for them.

Ryan G said...

hiflew, I kind of figured you'd want the Rockies and I was going to ask for the Tigers. Deal!

hiflew said...

Deal. I like winning the most tradable team in the randomizer.

Nathan said...

I'll buy the A's if you wanna sell them Tunguska :) (and if that's allowed...I couldn't afford two teams)

Thorzul said...

The Rockies/Tigers trade is official.

And Nathan, if you want to work out something privately with Tunguska, that's fine. In the event that something like that happens, the cards will still be shipped to the original purchaser, and from that point on they're out of my hands.

arfmax said...

Marlins up for trade, but not for the Rays (sorry)

-arfmax

PunkRockPaint said...

Alex,

Would you be interested in trading your White Sox for my Angels?

PRP