Friday, April 22, 2011

The Return of El Cheapo: $8 Group Break

Well, I may be biting off a little more than I can chew, but being on Spring Break right now at least make me feel like I have more free time than usual. Thus, it's time for an El Cheapo Group Break. I picked up a nice lot of cards just like I did back in December, and I thought it would be fun to divvy them up together. The lot is a little smaller than last time, so the price will be $8 instead of $10. You may claim any single team you like, no ramdomization necessary. If you're unsure of what to expect, just go back and read the old post, it's pretty much the same thing.

To join, it's very simple. Claim your team(s) in the comments, then pay immediately via PayPal, $8.00 (or $15.00 for two teams).
Send payment to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com

And don't forget to put your screen name, address, and team in the comments box with your payment. Good luck!

1. Angels -
2. Athletics - Nathan (paid)
3. Rangers -
4. Mariners - Alex (paid)
5. White Sox -
6. Indians - David (paid)
7. Royals -
8. Twins - Matt F. (paid)
9. Tigers - Grand Cards (paid)
10. Red Sox - AdamE (paid)
11. Yankees - IkesCards (paid)
12. Blue Jays - Tunguska (paid)
13. Orioles - beardy (paid)
14. Rays - BS (paid)
15. Cubs - Tunguska (paid)
16. Cardinals - IkesCards (paid)
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds - Alex (paid)
21. Padres -
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers - Spiegel83 (paid)
24. Giants - BS (paid)
25. Rockies - hiflew (paid)
26. Braves - Derek (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos -
28. Mets - BA Benny (paid)
29. Phillies - deal (paid)
30. Marlins -

15 comments:

IkesCards said...

Cardinals and Yankees please.

Grand Cards said...

I'll take the Tigers!

deal said...

El Cheapo! your calling my name - Team Phungo will take the Phillies. I will get the paypal out this wkend. probably saturday.

Derek said...

Braves Please!

Nathan said...

I'll take the A's

Tunguska said...

Count me in for the Cubs and Jays.

AdamE said...

Red Sox

BA Benny said...

Mets for me please

--David said...

I'll take the Tribe!

beardy said...

Fine. O's please.

Matt F. said...

I'll take the Twins please. Payment coming soon.

hiflew said...

Rockies please.

Spiegel83 said...

I'll take the Dodgers,buddy.

Alex said...

reds and mariners

Anonymous said...

I'll take the Giants and Rays. Payment is on the way. Thank you.

BS