Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Group Break: 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic

The wait is finally over...

THE HITS:
Yogi Berra Sweet Spot Bat (12/25)
This is in the running for the best card ever pulled in one of my group breaks. Teddy Dziuba absolutely dominated this month.

Rod Carew Classic Memorabilia

Kent Hrbek Classic Memorabilia
As my father-in-law affectionately calls him, "Tub-O-Goo."

Base Cards
Orlando Cepeda (279/575)

Dick Allen (411/575)

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'll be back next month with another fun break.

4 comments:

beardy said...

Wow. Nice pull man. And that's coming from a Yankee hater.

Play at the Plate said...

I'll second Beardy's comment. And that's coming from another Yankee hater.

Teddy Dziuba said...

HOLY CRAP GUYS! I was away on business and am just seeing this now, I'm stunned!

Teddy Dziuba said...

My cards arrived earlier today, thanks again Bill. Huge pulls for me!