Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mission ACTUALLY Accomplished

Just last week I brushed up on my Photoshop skills. They came in handy tonight.


Some jackass Facebook friends of mine have their panties in a twist because Obama used the word "I" a couple of times during his speech. Yes, the president wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but he was smart enough to surround himself with people who could get the job done. Fact is, Bush couldn't accomplish in seven years what Obama did in just over two.

Hateful, incorrect Republican comments are welcome.

6 comments:

Chris Mays said...

Well said!

You seem to have avoided the cowardly anonymous commenters that went after dayf.

dayf said...

For Mr. Anonymous:

http://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

GCA said...

So you're saying that Obama revamped the entire structure of the intelligence community and used a whole different group of military people than Bush did?

I have my doubts. I didn't vote for either of them....

Thorzul said...

Actually, GCA, the difference is simpler than you describe. Obama merely went after the right person rather than creating lies and telling them to the American people in order to settle an old family score.

Anonymous said...

Well, now both people behind 9/11, Saddam and (to a lesser extent) bin Laden, are dead--both thanks to George W. Bush. Now pardon me while I get back to watching Fox News.

Trump/Madoff 2012!

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous:
The courier was followed under Obama's watch.