Saturday, May 14, 2011

Repack Resurrection

Today a clerk at Half Price Books erroneously charged me for only 8 comic books instead of the 18 I was purchasing. That ended up saving me ten bucks.
We went on a quick Target run later in the day. Figuring I was ten bucks ahead already, and not wanting to get balls deep in to Gypsy Queen (no packs purchased yet), I grabbed a 10-pack repack pack. Pack.
PACK.
Let me say "pack" again. Great, now the word has lost all meaning.

Now all I need is someone to command me to open one of the visible packs of his or her choice first. The pack will be the first one I post to A Pack A Day, which hasn't been updated since late February.

First comment changes the course of history.

6 comments:

smedcards said...

ICON!

Thorzul said...

You got it!

Derek said...

So what you're saying is you need a trading partner for Brewers GQ cards, right?

Thorzul said...

Oh, that would be nice, Derek.

Axemanohio said...

Stay away from the Gyspy Crack.

Axemanohio said...

Open SP.