Friday, June 17, 2011

Group Break: 2005 UD Past Time Pennants

I'm now officially on summer vacation, and I'm also over the bad case of "The Grumpies" that I had Tuesday night. However, as you can probably tell form the video, I was still in a pretty bad mood at the time opened these. It takes a special type of rage to turn a box break into a downer. Enjoy!

This box sucked. I had forgotten how uninspired the base card design was, and the hits were just atrocious. The only saving grade this box held was the BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL Milwaukee Braves pennant that Chris Mayes snagged.

The Holtzman auto has a sort of bronze-ish foil on it. This card would have looked better if he had been in an A's uniform.

Lenny's card has the silver foil on it. I have no idea which color is harder to get.

UD Reflections box coming up later, saving the best for last.

No comments: