Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Group Break Is Open

We're going to stick to the year 2005 in this month's group break. There will be three different products focusing on three different groups of players, so I think everyone will find something to like this month. Here's what we're looking at:

One box of 2005 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects (Kind of a selfish pick here, hoping to get a Ryan Braun AUTO. Probably won't, but there's a chance. Lots of rookies of current stars, hopefully someone will hit it big.)
One box of 2005 Upper Deck Past Time Pennants (2 AUTOS of legends plus a mini wool pennant per box.)
One box of 2005 Upper Deck Reflections (3-4 hits, plus some very nice looking parallels. I missed out bidding on the Yount parallels seen below, but this is what I'm expecting.)




This month because of the expanded product, a two-team slot will cost you $26.00, but you can claim two slots (four teams) for $50.00. As always, each slot will include one team of your choice and one team randomly assigned.

BIG CHANGE THIS MONTH:
Because of some big purchases I've made on eBay (those Yount 1/1's) and the May group break, my PayPal account has hit its limit. Because I don't want to mess around with adding another bank account or any BS like that, I've opened a new email account, which is attached to a new PayPal account. I'm going to set this account aside for group breaks only, so we shouldn't hit the monthly limit. Holy Eff, does PayPal suck or what!!

Okay, with that out of the way, here's what you do.
Claim your team in the comments.
Immediately send $26.00 (or $50.00 for two) to the new email address: thorzulwillrule@gmail.com
This next part is important. PLEASE include your screen name and address as a note with payment. I have been able to go back to old email payments if someone forgets to include an address, but with a new address this will be more difficult, so please save me the step of going back and forth by including all of your information.
I think that about does it.

TEAMS
1. Angels -
2. Athletics -
3. Rangers -
4. Mariners -
5. White Sox - Tim (paid)
6. Indians -
7. Royals -
8. Twins - Thorzul
9. Tigers -
10. Red Sox - Teddy Dzibua (paid)
11. Yankees - BS (paid)
12. Blue Jays - DaVe (paid)
13. Orioles - Beardy (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs - Tim (paid)
16. Cardinals - IkesCards (paid)
17. Brewers - Thorzul
18. Pirates - hiflew (paid)
19. Astros -
20. Reds - Alex (paid)
21. Padres -
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers - Ernest (paid)
24. Giants -
25. Rockies - hiflew (paid)
26. Braves - Chris Mays (paid)
27. Nationals/Expos -
28. Mets -
29. Phillies - BS (paid)
30. Marlins -

Good luck!

12 comments:

beardy said...

O's please.

Anonymous said...

I would like the Yankees and Phillies, please. Payment on the way!

BS

Alex said...

reds please

IkesCards said...

Cardinals!

hiflew said...

Rox please, And come on Tulo.

Chris Mays said...

Braves please!

hiflew said...

BTW, Thorzul I did the same thing for my group break and you will need a second bank account attached to the new account in order to get the money. It took three weeks to get the money transferred to me.

Teddy Dziuba said...

I'll snag the Red Sox. Paypal on its way

Teddy Dziuba said...

If anybody gets the Mets randomed to them, let me know if you'd be interested in trading for my random team

Ernest said...

I'll take the Dodgers please. Paypal payment is on the way

Tim said...

I'll take the white sox and the cubs. Payment has been made.
I am a brand new baseball card collector, just bought my first box of 2010 Topps Heritage. If anyone would like to trade with me, or email me at tgraham2777@gmail.com, and direct me to websites where I can start to form a trade network and make new friends, I would appreciate it.

thanks.

hiflew said...

Posted elsewhere but I will take the Pirates as a second team. $24 right?