Monday, June 20, 2011

zoolBay #4 - Leaf Certified

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but since I've started running out of room in one of my 5,000-count boxes, I've decided it was time to clean house a little.

Up for bid is a lot of 102 2004 Leaf Certified Materials base cards.

This is a 200-card base set, so you're getting just over half of it. These cards are very shiny, not black as they appear in the photo.
If you're interested in this lot and you'd like to know if a certain player, card, or team can be found in it, just let me know.

Bidding will begin at $6.50 (including shipping) and rise in 25-cent increments after that. Bidding will end at 5:00 PM Milwaukee time tomorrow.

2 comments:

Matt F. said...

I'll bid $6.50 if it's not too late.

Thorzul said...

Nope, not too late.