Friday, July 22, 2011

The 100 Best Finds in a 30-Dollar Lot: #72

This might not be all of them, but the 30-dollar lot of goodness was lightly sprinkled with 2010 Allen & Ginter mini cards.

The Helios and Sir Francis Drake are soon going to be sent out into the wild, but the rest of these I'm planning on hanging on to. The black-bordered minis from last year look great; this year, not so much.

If you need the Lord of Olympus or the Sailor of the Seven Seas, make me an offer. I'm still looking for some of the National Animals, and I'd love to do a two-for-two trade.

Update: The Luke Hochevar is also available, and it is an A&G back.

1 comment:

longlivethewho said...

Are you sure I can't score that Soria and Cano off you along with the Hochevar? Email me and we can work something out.