Thursday, July 28, 2011

August Group Break is Open!

It's not August yet, but I want to get things started early because the further we get into the month, the closer it gets to the start of the school year, a stretch of time notoriously un-free. The August break will also be a cheapo break.

Here's the deal. The seller from whom I bought the famous 30-dollar lot has more card lots for sale. These have a substantially higher price, but my thinking is, the quality could rise as well. For $10, you may claim your team in this break. I'm guessing not all teams will be claimed, so I'm offering a second option. For $15 you can claim one team and have one leftover team randomly assigned to you. Let me know your preference in the comments if you're going for the +1 option.
Payment can be sent to: bill13boehm@yahoo.com
(And, like, pay as soon as you can after you sign up.)
As always, screen name, team, address...

1. Angels -
2. Athletics -
3. Rangers -
4. Mariners -
5. White Sox - indianaland potch (paid +1)
6. Indians - Jason (paid +1)
7. Royals - Tim (paid +1)
8. Twins -
9. Tigers - Grand Cards (paid)
10. Red Sox - shoeboxlegends (paid)
11. Yankees - BS (paid +1)
12. Blue Jays - Retrofan (paid)
13. Orioles - Kevin (paid)
14. Rays -
15. Cubs - Tom (paid)
16. Cardinals - The Diamond King (paid +1)
17. Brewers - Thorzul +1
18. Pirates -
19. Astros -
20. Reds - Alex (paid +1)
21. Padres - Rod (Padrographs) (paid)
22. Diamondbacks -
23. Dodgers -
24. Giants - Cheap Card Collecting (paid)
25. Rockies - hiflew (paid)
26. Braves - Chris Mays (paid +1)
27. Nationals/Expos - Zpop (paid +1)
28. Mets - (...Joe) (paid +1)
29. Phillies - BS (paid +1)
30. Marlins -

I'm expecting some jerseys, some autos, lots of inserts, and maybe some crap as well. Oh, and if there's a big non-baseball hit (like the blind bowler Ginter card form the other lot), it will be randomed off amongst all participating teams. Good luck!

22 comments:

Chris Mays said...

I'll take the Braves. No +1 for me!

Chris Mays said...

Check that. I meant WITH the +1 option. Money has been sent.

Anonymous said...

I will take the Yankees and Phillies. Money will be on the way shortly.

BS

Anonymous said...

I'm going to take the +1 option for both, as well. So if my math is correct, I think that's $30 coming your way. Thanks.

BS

Cheap Card Collecting said...

Giants please, payment is on the way.

Rod (Padrographs) said...

i will take the Padres please. Payment on the way

The Diamond King said...

I'll take the Cardinals +1. Don't tell my wife! Payment on its way.

Tom said...

I'll take the Cubs. No +1 for me.
Payment has been sent. Thanks!

Kevin said...

Oriole me. No +1. Payment forthcoming.

Commishbob said...

Drat, Kevin. You beat me to the O's. Shouldn't you be working? Get off the Internet and do your job. LOL

;-#

(...Joe) said...

I'll take the Mets +1. Thanks!

Kevin said...

CommishBob - Sorry! You get first dibs on any doubles I find.

shoeboxlegends said...

I'll take the Red Sox only, 10 bucks on the way to you via PayPal!

hiflew said...

I'll take the Rockies only. Hopefully I get more from my team than in July (i.e. 0).

Retrofan said...

Blue Jays please.

Alex said...

reds +1

Zpop said...

Nats/Expos and +1 please.
Thanks.

Grand Cards said...

Heck, I'm in for the Tigers. Why not. Money on the way shortly!

Jason said...

Indians +1. Paypal on the way. Thanks

- indianaland potch said...

White Sox, please, and +1. (Why do I always miss the Reds, Tigers and Cubs in these things? WHY!?*)

* Rhetorical

Paypal coming soon

Tim said...

Royals for me, and a +1.

Thanks.

Paypal on its way.

Thorzul said...

Break is closed.