Saturday, July 9, 2011

Did You Send Me These?

The other day I was cleaning up my baseball card area and I ran across a small, unmarked box of mostly Brewers baseball cards. Below is a representative sample.

I'd just like to know who sent me these. I'm guessing they arrived between six months ago and one year ago. The box is full of nice stuff, and I'd like to give credit where it's due. If you remember sending me a box of Brewers cards and you recognize these, please leave a comment letting me know. If you can remember, try to describe something else specifically that was in this package for verification purposes.

4 comments:

caljr3000 said...

I'm pretty sure those are from a trade package I sent you a while ago. I remember owning the Fielder and McDonald and I think I even recall sending those your way sometime last year.

Thorzul said...

OK, so can you name something else in there?

caljr3000 said...

I'm sure I sent you a couple different Greg Vaughn rookies from '90 Topps/Fleer/Donruss/Score and some Younts and Molitors. I'm not sure if I can think of anything else specific and I can't find our email conversation about my sending stuff to you because I probably deleted it at this point. I think I came to you first and said I had a bunch of Brewers to send you, sent that package, and then a bit later, last September, you sent me this trade package: http://toomanycg.blogspot.com/2010/09/more-trades-and-news.html. I hope that helps.

caljr3000 said...

I was looking at your wantlist page because I think I sent you some set wants, too, but in any event, I have the 2010 Topps Update Vintage Legends of Nolan Ryan if you still need that--just shoot me your address and I'll send it your way.