Saturday, September 24, 2011

IIIIIIIII-HAAAAAAAVE-THE-POWWWWWERRRRRR!!!

2011 National League Central Champions
The last time my Brewers were any sort of champion, I wasn't quite four years old.

Still too giddy to write a proper post, I'm just going to add appropriate phrases to possibly drive a little more traffic to the blog so people can appreciate the Braun/He-Man mashup photo I created this morning.

Ryan Braun He-Man Masters of the Universe Home Run Sword 2011 NL Central Champions Brewers Milwaukee Bat

And these are the guys that did it last night.

8 comments:

IkesCards said...

Congrats! Looks like we'll have to wait until next year.

Hackenbush said...

Congrats from this Cubs fan. I think of all the teams in the playoffs I will be pulling for the Brewers to win it all this year.

Chris Harris said...

Congratulations... On getting swept by the Phillies in the NLDS!

Mad Guru said...

I'm more impressed with the cards. Five autographs, two jerseys and a Betancourt? And you just pulled them out last night? I would think that is a greater achievement than winning the NL Central.

Ooh, my word verification word is tzxxerra. That's the correct spelling of the Yankees first baseman.

dayf said...

Congrats! I sincerely hope you do not have to face Arizona in the first round.

Trey J. said...

I'm a big fan of Lucroy's mainly because he was nice when I met him at the Astros game this year AND sent back a signed card TTM.

I like the Brewers representing the NL Central.

Milwaukee Southpaw said...

HA! Great picture!

Hope you'll be at Miller Park for the playoffs - I've got my tickets ready!

Reivax said...

I'm still mad at you for beating the Angels in '82, so you'll get no cheers from me! Ok, the cute little baby in the old-school Brewers gear melted my icy heart. I'll wish the Brewers luck. Especially if you beat Philadelphia. Just because I enjoy watching a post season without Yankees or Phillies or something, and then watching Buck and McCarver try to figure out what to talk about.