Friday, October 21, 2011

CC: Cross One Off the Most Wanted

If you've been paying attention, you've noticed the Thorzul's Most Wanted gadget in the sidebar of this blog. This is the place where I've listed the few remaining CC Sabathia cards I need to reach reasonable completion of the Sabathia-as-a-Brewer Compendium of Cards. If you've been paying closer attention than even I have, you might have noticed that where there used to be four cards on this list, there are now only three. In today's mail a much-sought-after card arrived.

2009 Upper Deck Gold Parallel #212 (34/99)

Just over two months ago I discovered that the gold parallels of 2009 Upper Deck base cards exist, and now CC's regular card (not the team checklist) is in my hands.

Now the Most Wanted List is down to three, but that doesn't mean that there isn't more to show off. More to come...

No comments: