Friday, October 28, 2011

Thorzul's 2011 Scary Sleepover

If you've had it up to here (now imagine me holding my hand a few inches above my head) with baseball by the end of the night, and you'd just like to relax and have a good scare, you might want to join in my first annual Scary Sleepover tonight. Sorry for the late notice, but I'm hoping to have a few fellow bloggers and readers joining in for this live blog event.
Tonight at 10:30 Central (11:30 Eastern, 9:30 Mountain, and 8:30 Pacific) AMC will be screening Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. I'll be staying up late to watch it, and while watching I will not hold back with the snide comments and general tomfoolery.

This is a movie I have never seen, but I think it's perfect for this inaugural event. First, I wanted a scary movie from a major studio, nothing indie and cheap. Second, I wanted something that would inspire sarcasm as well as scares. As you probably know, the word "final" carries almost no meaning in the world of horror films, and any flick with the word in its title is probably jerking you around. Quality aside, the time of this movie is right in the sweet spot. Hopefully the baseball game will be over and people will be in the mood for something more enjoyable. There will be no talk of baseball allowed in the comments, and any comments that break this rule will be deleted.

Furthermore, there might be a contest or two during the show, so make sure you check in often. That's at 10:30 Central tonight, AMC (in high definition where available), Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. Be there.

3 comments:

dayf said...

I don't have AMC! >sob<

Pbsbo.com said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.

Liga Inggris said...

I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!