Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trade Me Anything V #11

Earlier this weekend I opened a TMA:V package from "Joe from the D." Hopefully it's not that cold in the D.

Those Brewers packs had some good shit in them, not to mention the holo-boobs. Here are my top five from the Crew.
2007 Upper Deck ultimate Collection #27 Rickie Weeks (110/450)

2006 Bowman Heritage Mini #133 Kevin Mench
Who knew Mench's enormous head could be contained within the borders of a miniature card?

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter #89 John Axford Code Parallel
Clockwise from top left: Fly wings, bloodshot eyes, Viceroy butterfly, houseshoes.

2011 Bowman #175 Ryan Braun Blue Parallel (381/500)

2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber #78 Robin Yount Sepia Parallel (0883/1000)

Not sure how I ever missed this one, especially with such a high serial number, but that was a Yount I didn't have. Let's get that one to the 1995-2004 binder!

Hmmm, we'll have to do some rearranging to fit this on in without disrupting my similar card layout. See you later, Sweet Spot Classic!

There we go, much better Lots of shuffling. Remember, it's always wise to try ti fit a jersey card back into a spot once occupied by another jersey card. Slipping a regular one in there can be a recipe for disaster due to the stretchage. I think I did pretty well maintaining this page's integrity.

Thanks, Joe!

No comments: