Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trade Me Anything V #4

Julie from Things Are Funner Here sent me some anything for a couple of nice Phillies cognac parallels. Watch the video to see what the anything was.

The package I couldn't manage to open with one hand had a bunch of 2011 Topps inserts in it, mostly Topps Town cards. My favorite, though, was this team-issued Prince Fielder card. I don't really pay too much attention to these, since they're usually given out to fans 15 and under at a giveaway game, but sometimes they make their way into my collection. (I'm thinking this was part of a Brewers Fan Pack, maybe?)

For now, I'm going to resist the urge to cut along the dotted line to construct what looks like a stand-up thingie. I'd really like to use it to mark my place at the Thanksgiving table this year.

Prince's message on the back: "INFIELDERS RELY ON EACH OTHER. SO SHOULD FRIENDS. NEVER SWIM ALONE."
Great trade, and a useful safety tip. Thanks, Julie!

3 comments:

dayf said...

I watched the video, saw the SASE, looked on my desk and saw a SASE addressed to me.

D'OH

ThingsareFunnerHere said...

Yup, part of a fan pack that I was hoping a fan would enjoy!!!

the sewingmachineguy said...

Dude, easy with the Palsy-Cam".

BTW; word ver. = woodefr