Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trade Me Anything V #5

Matt from Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius send a big ol' bear of a trade package. Let's see what's in it.

You can bet your ass I'll be reading that Alf comic within the next 24 hours. Fingers crossed it's a Brian-centric issue.

The little pack within the envelope had a stack of Updates cards from my list (7 of which I still needed) and some 2011 Brewers. My favorites are below.

Yovani Gallardo
I now have five different versions of this card: Base, OD, Chrome, Cognac, and now Black. Problem is, I have these on the same 9-pocket page as a different Gallardo card of which I have five different parallels. One of them is going to have to budge. I'll sleep on it and figure it out in the morning. Aside form which breakfast cereal I'll be eating, it goes without saying that this will be my most important decision of the day.

Brandon Kintzler Platinum Diamond
Don't remember him whatsoever, but I like such a striking card.

Thanks again, Matt!

1 comment:

Thomas Gamble said...

Interesting post! I`ll send it to all my friends!