Monday, December 5, 2011

December Mega-Group Break: "HOLY SHIT" Edition

Great, great box. Hope to feature this product again in a future break, but they're getting hard to come by.

MONSTER HIT!!!
Babe Ruth Jersey (27/50)

Congrats on landing this one, BS. In the past two weeks, one of these has sold for more than $180.00 shipped, and another one went for more than $170. Odd to see three of the fifty of these in existence in such a short period of time. I've been experiencing a lot of synchronicity lately, like I'll be typing a word and right at that moment, someone on TV will say it. It's happened at least three times in the last couple of days.

Jason Giambi Patch-Jersey-Hat (12/35)

I think this is the first hat card I've owned, but I can't place what part of the Oakland hat this would be from.

Al Kaline AUTO (007/150)

Love the James Bond serial number on this. Kaline did have a license to kill, but never used it. I know sewingmachineguy wanted a Verlander, but I think this is better.

Bo Jackson / Joe Borchard / Carlos Lee / Charles Johnson Bat x4 (032/150)

Bo Jackson was the man.
Seriously, I feel bad for those of you who skipped this break. Hopefully this will put us back on track for some great pulls.

Also, what did you think of my spontaneously slipping into Borat mode when the Ruth card was pulled? Looking for some feedback here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't think I would ever top the 1/1 Worthy. All I can say is I feel like American movie star Dirty Harold!

BS

the sewingmachineguy said...

First, the silver embroidered design on the green table cloth is a beautiful festive touch.
Second, YESSSSSS! That Kaline is awesome.
Thanks man.