Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Group Break: 2008 Topps Stadium Club

The boxes have been busted, and I'd say that we started off with a winner.

THE HITS
Babe Ruth Ceremonial Cuts Photographer's Proof (Authentic Bunting) (01/99)
I guess this makes me the Tim Tebow of group breaks. All Tebow does is win. All Thorzul does is pull Babe Ruth cards (for other people).

Ty Cobb Ceremonial Cuts (Authentic Bunting)
This was a nice bonus after only expecting one of these per box.

Beam Team AUTOS
Nate Robertson


Edwar Ramirez

Josh Hamilton

Jason Bartlett

Matt Tolbert

Rookie AUTOS
Danny Herrera

Travis Denker

Brent Lillibridge

Gregor Blanco

Burke Badenhop Gold Proof (38/50)

Blake DeWitt Blue Proof (76/99)

And, what might be the sleeper card of the break...
Evan Longoria Gold Proof (45/50)

I tried to redeem the Cuteo redemption card, but no dice. Expiration dates are the worst thing in this hobby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's fantastic! I really like the Stadium Club box, by the way. If I sent you a few extra bucks, would it be possible for you to send it to me along with my cards? If it's too difficult or you've already ditched the box, don't bother. Not a problem. I'm happy to pay the extra shipping, though. Thanks once again!

BS

Thorzul said...

I've still got the box. How does an extra $3.00 sound?

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfectly fine to me. I'll PayPal you the $3 and we'll call it even. Thanks very much for everything! Got my fingers crossed for the next two boxes, as well. Is that greedy?

BS