Sunday, February 5, 2012

CC: Venticinque

I teased it last week, and now here it is.
2008 Upper Deck Timeline #242 Platinum Parallel (22/25)

This is actually the last one of my Most Wanted I thought I'd be able to track down. It's hard to know what to label this card exactly, as Upper Deck itself has its colors mixed up. On their official online checklist, they have the parallels numbered to 25 being called "gold," and the ones numbered to 100 called "silver." The #/100 I have is clearly gold, not silver, and this new one is closer to a platinum, refractory finish, certainly not gold. The base cards have silver foil, naturally. In any case, this closes the book on the Sabathia Timeline cards.

Now, if I could just get my hands on the other three...

1 comment:

Greg Zakwin said...

Congrats on the addition and good luck tracking down the remaining three!